Workshops will begin and end promptly at the scheduled times unless determined otherwise by the trainer at the beginning of the workshop.
Requirements for Certificates
- Participants must sign in both in the morning and afternoon and attend the entire workshop, and complete the post-training evaluation to obtain credit for the course.
- Speak with the training coordinator or the facilitator (during the workshop) if unable to be present in the workshop at all scheduled times.
- If a participant misses more than 15 minutes of a workshop, no Continuing Education Hours will be awarded. The participant that misses 15 minutes or more of a training can request a certificate of attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org. A certificate of attendance will be issued and mailed out reflecting the time the participant attended the training, but will not have Continuing Education Hours. On a case by case basis, a participant may be able to received a certificate with Continuing Education Hours if they miss 30 minutes or less. The following needs to happen if you miss up to 30 minutes and want to request Continuing Education Hours:
- You must contact the Training System within 48 hours of the training. Do not attempt to address this issue with the trainer, this will result in no Continuing Education Hours being issued. You must provide justification for your missed time and proof to support your claim. Participants that have more than 2 requests in 1 year will not be considered.
- A decision will be made based on your justification and proof. All decisions are final. Certificates of completion will not be issued to absent participants.
A 3-business day notification is required for cancellations and substitutions.
To cancel a registration, you must contact Registration Support directly by email email@example.com or by phone: 1-505-333-8240. (It is not possible to cancel online.)
Emergency Cancellations: In emergency situations where you are not able to cancel 3 business days before the training, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OSAP Core Team Members
- OSAP Core Team Members who do not give notice within 3 business days prior to the start date of the training will receive a bill for the late-cancellation fee of the cost of the training.
- If you have an outstanding balance with the training system, you will not receive certificates until the balance is paid and in some cases with long standing balances, you will not be able to attend other trainings. This fee helps to defray costs incurred by last minute cancellations and no-shows.
- Any individual who is a "no show" to 2 trainings will not be allowed to register for another training until the balance they owe for the 2 unattended trainings is paid in full.
- Anyone who has an outstanding balance at the end of a fiscal year will not be able to register for future training until the balance is paid.
- If you are a late-cancel or no-show to a course and receive a bill, please send payments to:
2616 Mesilla St. NE, Suite 4
Albuquerque NM 87110
Non-OSAP Core Team Members
- Non-OSAP Core Team participants who do not cancel 3 business days prior to the start of the training will be charged the full tuition cost, and therefore will not be refunded their paid fee. If you have not paid for the training in advance, you will be charged the full amount of the training. You are required to pay this in order to receive certificates for any other training you attend. If an outstanding balance is carried for 30 days after an invoice is received, you will not be able to register for other trainings until the balance is paid.
- Registrations canceled 3 business days prior to the training will be reimbursed their paid fee minus a $5.00 processing charge within 30 days after the training has occurred.
- In some cases, Kamama Consulting will issue a Tuition Transfer Credit to be used by June of the current fiscal year. Once the Transfer Credit has been applied to another training, it cannot then be canceled or used a second time.
- Should Kamama Consulting cancel a training due to low enrollment or some unexpected event, you will have the choice of receiving either a full tuition credit good until June of the current fiscal year, or a full refund within 30 days after the training cancellation was issued.
Important Note: Non OSAP Core team Participants should also refer to payment policies for additional information.